WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – The family of six whose car was hit by a man fleeing from police after robbing a Best Buy Monday night shares their horrific experience.
“He’s in pain. He never does this. He’s always happy,” said Walter Bean.
Those were the words of Walter Bean, the father of Jackson Bean, his 11-month-old toddler, who cried in his arms as he sat down.
The family who’s still in shock from Monday night’s car accident says they’re just thankful they’re all together, safe and sound.
Three out of the four children have been released from the hospital. Their parents say they hope they’re all able to spend the holidays at home.
“We have a shield from God or something, we’re still alive and we’re still here,” said Bean.
- Bipartisan bill pushing to speed up disaster recovery projects
- Wichitan charged with transporting a minor across state lines for engaging in sexual conduct
- Members of House committee at odds over efficient climate policy
- Trump administration faces criticism for response to coronavirus crisis
- Indictment: Honduran citizen attacked immigration officers