WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – The family of six whose car was hit by a man fleeing from police after robbing a Best Buy Monday night shares their horrific experience.
“He’s in pain. He never does this. He’s always happy,” said Walter Bean.
Those were the words of Walter Bean, the father of Jackson Bean, his 11-month-old toddler, who cried in his arms as he sat down.
The family who’s still in shock from Monday night’s car accident says they’re just thankful they’re all together, safe and sound.
Three out of the four children have been released from the hospital. Their parents say they hope they’re all able to spend the holidays at home.
“We have a shield from God or something, we’re still alive and we’re still here,” said Bean.
- KSN Storm Track 3 Digital Extra: Temperature importance when it comes to rain/snow, winter storm update
- Stimulus checks? Here’s a breakdown of what’s in the $908 billion bipartisan economic plan
- California sheriff who refused to enforce COVID-19 order tests positive for virus
- Etienne leads Wichita St. past Oral Roberts 85-80
- Kansas City metro parents fighting back on KSHSAA’s ban of fans from middle and high school winter sports