WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – A search party is ongoing this morning for missing 23-year-old Savannah Schneider.
Schneider was last seen on May 31, and friends of Savannah say the wait has been too long. The search is happening where her cell phone last pinged off a tower.
The search will last five hours and they’re planning to hit several locations where Savannah could have last been seen.
The Wichita Police Department is leading this investigation and they have put out a $1,000 reward for information.
- Singer, KC beat Detroit in Gordon’s finale; Tigers wait
- Car crashes into bank near 31st and Seneca
- Teachman’s Take: Cooler and more Fall-like heading into Monday
- Watch Live: Packers vs Saints
- NAS Pensacola opens after securing safety from bomb threat