WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – The Wichita Airport Authority will host an airport-wide job fair on Tuesday, Aug. 30, from 4 – 7 p.m. at the DoubleTree Hotel Ballroom at 2098 S. Airport Road.
A variety of available jobs/careers will be represented: manufacturing, maintenance/repair/overhaul (MRO), fixed-base operators, general administration/management, and airlines. A list of companies and opportunities can be found here.
No registration is required.
Companies that have committed to the job fair include:
- ABM Aviation
- ABM Parking Services
- Collins Aerospace
- DoubleTree by Hilton/Chisholm’s
- Enterprise Holdings
- Envoy Air (handles American Airlines)
- Global Aviation Technologies
- Mid-Continent Aviation Services
- Millennium Concepts
- Paradies Lagardère
- Signature Flight Support
- Textron Aviation
- Transportation Security Administration
- United States Postal Service
- Wichita Airport Authority
No pre-registration is necessary.