WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – Wichita Baseball 2020 dropped their fourth of seven possible team names.
The team changed their Twitter to the fourth possible logo and name, Wichita Doo-Dahs Wednesday.
The three other possible names include the Wichita River Riders, Wichita 29ers, and Wichita Lineman.
A new possible name will be released every two weeks.
Next year, the former New Orleans Baby Cakes, the Miami Marlins Triple-A Minor League team, will be relocated to our city.
Follow WichitaBaseball on Twitter.
- Wichita State gets commitment from high school prospect Chaunce Jenkins
- A hobby turned into a helping hand: mask-making group aids those responding to pandemic
- Trump, coronavirus task force set 5 p.m. briefing
- 4th person in Wyandotte County dies from coronavirus
- Texas Governor orders self-quarantine for anyone traveling into state from Louisiana