Wichita elementary school evacuated due to smell of gas

Local

WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – A Wichita elementary school was evacuated Wednesday afternoon due to a gasoline smell in the building.

The incident happened at Clark Elementary School. According to authorities, everyone was evacuated from the building safely.


Get breaking news, weather and traffic on the go. Download our News App and our Weather App for your phone and tablet. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.

Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Download the KSN News App and stay up-to-date wherever you are. You can even watch KSN News live for free!
Click here to get the app
Get it in the App store
Get it in the Google Play store

3 Day Forecast

KSN Storm Track 3 Weather

Trending Stories