WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – One person suffered smoke inhalation following a house fire Tuesday afternoon. It happened at 34th and Arkansas shortly before 2 p.m.
Fire crews were able to successfully extinguish the fire. One person was taken to the hospital with critical injuries according to the fire department.
Fire crews are investigating the cause.
Around the same time, a fire crew responding to a call was involved in a crash at 13th and Waco.
- On Ronelle’s Radar: Winds of change bring next cooldown and some rain
- 1 dead following shooting outside of youth football game in northeast Wichita
- ‘Just kind of a shock to everybody’: Wrestling community mourns the sudden loss of longtime Grizzlies coach
- Kansas school districts adjusting for winter weather in already challenging year
- ‘Not a piece of cake’ — the financial impact of COVID-19 on local bakers