WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – A Honda Accord and a Wichita Fire Department truck were involved in a crash Tuesday afternoon. It happened just before 2 p.m. at 13th and Waco.
The Wichita Police Department said the engine, occupied by three firefighters, was traveling north on Waco when it collided with the Honda Accord, which was traveling east on 13th Street.
The engine was en-route to an emergency call at the time of the collision and was operating with lights and sirens. The 22-year-old man in the Accord suffered minor injuries.
- On Ronelle’s Radar: Rain chances go up, clouds stick around
- Wichita Public Schools will look at onsite learning option for 6th-12th graders
- ‘He is ready to go back’: Officer shot in Lyons making recovery alongside wife in hospital
- Kansas facing abnormally dry conditions; farmers prepare for the worst
- All 62 residents in Norton County nursing home test positive for COVID-19, of which 10 have passed away