WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – A 52-year-old Wichita man died after a rollover accident in Lawrence Wednesday evening.
According to Lawrence police, officers responded to the area of Iowa Street and Stratford Road after receiving reports of a possible rollover accident.
When officers arrived, they found Silvestre Guebara had suffered fatal injuries when the pickup truck he was driving northbound on Iowa Street, exited the roadway and struck a tree, prior to rolling over.
The department said it appears no other cars were involved in the accident.
The department is still investigating the accident.
LOCATION OF ACCIDENT
- ‘Mighty Ducks’ actor Shaun Weiss arrested on burglary, meth charges
- Amber Alert issued for baby after 3 women killed in South Florida
- Teen arrested after bringing gun to Heights High School
- El Paso Mayor: Border community ‘still pretty raw’ less than 6 months after mass shooting
- Coronavirus quarantine locks Washburn University students in China