WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – A 52-year-old Wichita man died after a rollover accident in Lawrence Wednesday evening.
According to Lawrence police, officers responded to the area of Iowa Street and Stratford Road after receiving reports of a possible rollover accident.
When officers arrived, they found Silvestre Guebara had suffered fatal injuries when the pickup truck he was driving northbound on Iowa Street, exited the roadway and struck a tree, prior to rolling over.
The department said it appears no other cars were involved in the accident.
The department is still investigating the accident.
LOCATION OF ACCIDENT
- Rescuers respond to submersion northwest of Wichita
- Judiciary Committee questions Lewandowski in first impeachment investigation hearing
- Senate Dems seek to block implementation of Trump’s ‘public charge’ rule
- Former Kansas officer fights brain cancer, hopes to wear uniform again
- Derby schools using K-9 help to curb drugs