HERINGTON, Kan. (KSNW) – The Kansas Highway Patrol said a 38-year-old Wichita man died in a rollover crash Tuesday morning south of Herington in Dickinson County.
The rollover happened around 1:20 a.m. on U.S. 56.
According to the patrol, Luis A. Salazar was driving a 2005 Chevy Silverado westbound on the highway.
The report says Salazar failed to negotiate a curve, entered the ditch, and overturned. Salazar was ejected from the truck. He wasn’t wearing a seatbelt.
- Sedgwick County commissioners will hold special meetings today to discuss masks and business safety practices
- Alabama students hold COVID-19 parties with prize for first sick person
- Police make arrest in Monday stabbing that left man in critical condition
- Wichita to get Amazon distribution center, 100+ jobs
- Second stimulus: Mnuchin says White House will ‘seriously consider’ more payments