UPDATE: Wichita police said that the missing Wichita teen has been found safe.
WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – Wichita police are asking for the public’s help with locating 15-year-old Nicholas Romeo. He ran away on Monday afternoon around 2 p.m.
He is 6 foot 1 inch tall, 140 pounds, and is missing a front tooth. He was last seen wearing a black Tupac shirt and black sweatpants. He is driving a red Toyota Corolla with Kansas tag 113MFG. If you see Nicholas or know his whereabouts, please call 911.
- Hundreds gather for peaceful protests throughout Wichita Saturday
- Broncos players, coaches join Floyd demonstration in Denver
- T.J.’s Forecast: Hot & humid feel isn’t going anywhere
- Project Justice ICT expects to peacefully assemble, present list of demands to WPD
- McAllen man who waved chainsaw at protesters charged with assault