WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – The Wichita Police Department said that a teenager and infant they have been looking for since Sunday have been found safe.
Police had been looking for two teenage girls and their infants. They still need to find 16-year-old Vanity Allen and her 6-month-old daughter Violet Allen.
Police say they were last seen at around 6 p.m. Saturday, after leaving a home located in the 3300 block of East Grand.
Vanity is 5 foot 7 inches tall, 130 pounds, with brown hair and brown eyes. Violet was wearing a pink suit with flowers.
Anyone with information on their whereabouts is asked to call 911.
- Kansas snow days good for the soul, but the pandemic means fewer of them even after 2020
- Chiefs keep things fun with Mahomes’ playground plays
- In seismic shift, Warner Bros. to stream all 2021 films
- A pandemic, exhaustion and threats: Why dozens of Kansas public health officials are quitting
- Majority of Kansas inmates housed in Arizona have COVID-19