WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – The Wichita Police Department says the missing 6-year-old boy has been found safe.
The Wichita Police Department is asking for the community’s help in locating 6-year-old Jayson Edgar.
He is four feet tall and weighs 60 pounds.
Authorities say Jayson was last seen at approximately 5:30 p.m. in a park on the 2600 block of North Ash.
He was wearing a blue coat, gray and orange horizontal stripe shirt, blue sweat pants, and black and white velcro shoes.
If you know the whereabouts of Jayson or see him, call 911 immediately.
- Pro day cancellations forcing changes to NFL draft process
- Police search for teen who claims she will spread coronavirus
- Newsfeed Now Coronavirus: ‘Facts Not Fear’ morning update – April 6, 2020
- Amid virus, White House warns Americans to avoid going out — even to grocery stores, if possible
- Virus keeps couple apart on 70th wedding anniversary, husband plans heartwarming surprise