WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – The Wichita Police Department has located two runaway girls.
Luxury Patterson and Celebrity Patterson were last seen at approximately 10:30 a.m. Tuesday morning after willfully leaving their home in the 800 block of West 26th Street South.
They are described as 4 feet 8 inches tall, 100 pounds with black hair and brown eyes. One was wearing a tie-dye sweater and the other a neon-green sweater.
Anyone with information on their whereabouts is asked to call 911.
- Tropical Storm Beta forecast to make landfall late Monday
- Thyroid medications recalled across US, at least 4 people reported problems
- Kansas firefighter shares inside look of West Coast fires frontline
- On Ronelle’s Radar: Hazy sunshine and slim rain chances
- After shooting, Wichita police show something good can come from something bad