UPDATE: Wichita Police stated Friday at 4 p.m, that the Silver Alert for Richard Plush has been canceled, as he was found safe.
WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – The Wichita Police Department needs help locating 75-year-old Richard Plush. Plush has been diagnosed with dementia.
He was last seen leaving the Marigold Hotel in the 2400 block of North Ridge Road at approximately 2 a.m. He is believed to be traveling in a White 2012 Chevy Equinox bearing Kansas tag 778JCZ.
He is described as 5 feet 7 inches tall, 170 pounds, 170 pounds, gray hair, blue eyes, and last seen wearing a white undershirt, blue jeans, blue sketches, and white socks.
If you know the whereabouts of Richard, see him or see his vehicle, please call 911 immediately.
- Teachman’s Take: Another round of storms tonight into Thursday, some strong
- Local K-State football player prepares to take the field in the spring
- Colby Public Schools issues warning on possible coronavirus exposure
- Spirit AeroSystems to bring back some employees after layoffs, furloughs
- Pandemic impacting on-campus living at WSU