WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – The Wichita Public Schools homework hotline started Monday.
Students who have questions about their assignments, as well as parents who need support while helping their child at home, can call or email the hotline. There are certified teachers who can answer questions on any assignment from kindergarten through high school in English and Spanish.
The hotline is open Monday through Thursday from 3:30 – 7:30 p.m.
Call for help: 973-4411 or email your questions to email@example.com.
More information can be found at www.usd259.org/homework.
- Original James Bond actor Sean Connery dies at 90
- $1,200 direct payments: Americans blame both parties for stimulus check stalemate
- “We will pick them up from their homes”: League of Women Voters push to get residents out the door to vote
- Taylor’s Forecast: Feeling like Fall for Halloween, cooler tomorrow
- Non-profit organization working to open affordable daycare in downtown Wichita