WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – Wichita is again using chalk to mark tires as part of parking enforcement rules.
The practice was suspended after an appeal judge ruled the procedure unconstitutional. The reasoning compared it to entering a property without a search warrant.
However, Kansas is not part of the 6th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals which covers Michigan, Ohio, Kentucky and Tennessee, making the decision non-binding in Wichita.
- Not all the same: There are some hand sanitizers the FDA says consumers should avoid using. Here’s the full list.
- Getting beaten online trying to buy a PS5 or new Xbox? You may be losing to a bot
- Kansas snow days good for the soul, but the pandemic means fewer of them even after 2020
- Politicians eat their words after dining out, taking trips during pandemic
- A pandemic, exhaustion and threats: Why dozens of Kansas public health officials are quitting