WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) - A Wichita woman has been arrested more than a year after a deadly crash in Wichita.
Alexandria Eslinger, 27, has been arrested for driving under the influence and vehicular homicide. She was arrested on Wednesday.
The arrest stems from a fatal crash that happened on July 14, 2017. Eslinger was making a left turn into a parking lot in the area of 2000 N. West St. when she failed to yield the right of way and collided with Jesus Navarro-Gonzalez, according to police.
Navarro-Gonzalez, 35, was driving a motorcycle at the time and sustained severe head trauma and facial injuries. He died from his injuries.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Young jail deputy confident 18-year-olds are...
- Convicted murderer asks for new evidence
- Police: Gun violence not common in homeless...
- Kansas State fans react to new head football...
- Heroic dog saves family from fire