PITTSBURG, Kan. (AP) – Authorities say a woman found dead in southeast Kansas might have been hit by a vehicle.
The Crawford County Sheriff’s office on Friday identified the woman as 35-year-old Brandi Moore, of Pittsburg.
Her body was found Wednesday in Opolis, an unincorporated town in Crawford County.
Sheriff Danny Smith said in a news release a pathologist indicated her injuries were consistent with being hit by a vehicle.
An autopsy and the official cause of death is pending. Smith says the driver of the vehicle has not been determined. It appears Moore was struck between 8 p.m. Tuesday to 6 a.m. Wednesday.
- Alleged white supremacist arrested after ankle monitor puts him at Capitol riot
- Democrat Schumer tells McConnell Senate should adopt 2001 deal for 50-50 chamber
- Movement is ‘only just beginning,’ President Trump says in farewell address
- Sarah Thomas to be 1st female to officiate at Super Bowl
- Dolly’s birthday wish? Kindness.