PITTSBURG, Kan. (AP) – Authorities say a woman found dead in southeast Kansas might have been hit by a vehicle.
The Crawford County Sheriff’s office on Friday identified the woman as 35-year-old Brandi Moore, of Pittsburg.
Her body was found Wednesday in Opolis, an unincorporated town in Crawford County.
Sheriff Danny Smith said in a news release a pathologist indicated her injuries were consistent with being hit by a vehicle.
An autopsy and the official cause of death is pending. Smith says the driver of the vehicle has not been determined. It appears Moore was struck between 8 p.m. Tuesday to 6 a.m. Wednesday.
- Ark. teen buys kid a video game after hearing him ask for it in store
- Kansas authorities release name of man killed in I-70 crash
- Kansas officer back on streets following holistic healing program
- On Ronelle’s Radar: Monday cold front brings next cool down
- Update: Police say missing 6-year-old boy found safe