COLBY, Kan. (KSNW) – A Selden woman died after a one-vehicle rollover east of Colby.
Kendy Rubio-Gomez, 24, was traveling east on U.S. Highway 24 around 8 a.m. Saturday when her car left the roadway for unknown reasons.
According to Kansas Highway Patrol, the car entered a ditch, went airborne, and rolled a number of times.
Rubio-Gomez was ejected during the roller. The vehicle came to rest in a nearby cornfield.
She was taken to Citizen Medical Hospital where she died of her injuries.
- Coronavirus in Kansas: Deaths top 1,500, plus hospitalizations increase
- Derby Public Schools move to remote learning through December
- Kansas airports prep for disaster relief with airport improvement program
- LIVE: Giuliani joins Pennsylvania GOP meeting on alleged election issues
- President-elect Biden to deliver Thanksgiving address