HUTCHINSON, Kan. (KSNW) – A 64-year-old McPherson woman is dead after a one vehicle accident Sunday morning.
The Reno County Sheriff’s Office said a sheriff’s deputy was dispatched to 69th Avenue and Wilson Road after receiving a report of a possible injury accident.
A person called authorities after they found the vehicle near an embankment.
A deputy arrived and found a woman inside the car.
The deputy identified the woman as Evelyn D. Black. Black was pronounced dead at the scene.
The Reno County Sheriff’s Office said the investigation into the accident is ongoing.
- Cases of coronavirus in Kansas increase to 29,717, with 3 new deaths
- Biden no longer coming to Milwaukee to accept presidential nomination
- Google Doodle promotes mask-wearing and social distancing practices
- Andy Reid, Chiefs coaches preparing for a training camp unlike any other
- Southwest Airlines cuts back on COVID-19 cleanings to speed up flight turnarounds