Worker electrocuted Tuesday while working on downtown Wichita building

Local

WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – Officials tell KSN News a man was electrocuted on Tuesday while working on a roof in downtown Wichita.

It happened around noon in the 800 block of East Douglas.

Crews did CPR on the victim, but he died at the hospital. The circumstances of his death are under investigation

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Download the KSN News App and stay up-to-date wherever you are. You can even watch KSN News live for free!
Click here to get the app
Get it in the App store
Get it in the Google Play store

KSN Storm Track 3 Weather

Trending Stories