WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – The Wichita Police Department says Maritza Jaimes-Rivera, 12, has been found safe Tuesday afternoon.
WPD says Maritza Jaimes-Rivera, 12, left her home willingly from the 1100 block N Green St.
She was last seen Tuesday morning wearing a pink sweater.
- Royals rally behind stout bullpen to beat Cardinals, 4-1
- Campus varsity football team to miss two games, fans remain hopeful for remainder of season
- Next Steps For The SCOTUS
- KBI: Death investigation in Iola surrounding 34-year-old man
- Michael Jordan, Hamlin partner on NASCAR team for Wallace