WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – The man arrested in the connection with a shooting death at a Wichita bar and grill appeared in court today.
David Pressley was taken into custody after a deadly shooting in September, outside Magoo’s Bar and Grill, that injured one person and claimed the life of 29-year-old Damario Cooks.
Today, a judge charged Pressley with second-degree murder and criminal possession of a firearm by a felon.
Pressley, 42-years-old, was paroled from prison in June after serving nearly 12-years for drug possession, burglary and robbery.
Pressley is being held on a $200,000 bond. He is expected back in court October 24.
- Newsfeed Now for October 16: Close encounter with a bear; Rage Yoga
- Debate takeaways: Warren attacked, 70s club avoids age issue
- Dozens attend first ever Kansas City ‘rage yoga’ class, which includes cursing and alcohol
- Kamille “Cupcake” McKinney possibly found alive
- Mom’s viral Facebook post encourages blue Trick-or-Treat buckets for autism awareness