KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) — Authorities said three people were killed and two others were injured in three separate shootings in the Kansas City metropolitan area.
The first shooting happened in Kansas City, Missouri around 11:45 p.m. Saturday. Kansas City, Missouri, police spokeswoman Officer Doaa El-Ashkar said officers responding to the shooting found an unresponsive man on the sidewalk. He died at the scene.
Two other men went to a hospital with gunshot wounds. Police believe they were injured in the same shooting. Kansas City, Kansas, police said two men died in separate shootings early Sunday morning.
- Wichita hospital in need of plasma donations from recovered COVID-19 patients
- Schools working to feed students learning remotely, some parents concerned
- Veteran Salute: Army Major flies in Vietnam and beyond
- From dynamite to beef stick: Greensburg rescue crew respond to emergency call
- Sedgwick County turns to the state for help with contact tracing