(WPTV) – Wednesday was delivery time for colorful backpacks filled with blankets and toys for kids who lost their homes to Hurricane Dorian.
Cade Frye, 11, started collecting backpacks for boys and girls from the Bahamas.
On Wednesday, he delivered the backpacks to Dorian evacuees now staying in Jupiter, Florida.
It felt great and heartwarming and it was a little overwhelming when all of the kids came up to me. Because I didn’t want any of the kids to feel left out,” he said.
Cade will be delivering many more backpacks to families in the Bahamas.
- Emmitt Smith goes 1-on-1 with Walter Payton’s son to discuss first Super Bowl, all-time rushing record
- 49ers’ Super Bowl run has similarities to 1981 title team
- Super Bowl back in Miami for 11th time after 10-year hiatus
- TMSG: Building A ‘Batmobile’
- House Republicans introduce plan to ‘Make Kansas Work’