NEWPORT, N.C. (WITN) – A North Carolina woman has been charged with malicious castration after she allegedly tied her husband up and cut his penis off.
Deputies have charged Victoria Frabutt, of Newport, was also charged with kidnapping.
The Carteret County Sheriff’s Office said deputies were called to the couple’s home around 4 a.m. Tuesday. 61-year-old James Frabutt reported that his wife tied him up, then pulled out a knife.
Major Jason Wank says they were able to recover 61-year-old James Frabutt’s body part, and it was immediately put on ice.
Meanwhile, Frabutt was taken to Vidant Medical Center in Greenville; his condition is unknown.
Victoria Frabutt is in jail under a $100,000 bond. Her first court appearance is Wednesday.
- Rescuers respond to submersion northwest of Wichita
- Judiciary Committee questions Lewandowski in first impeachment investigation hearing
- Senate Dems seek to block implementation of Trump’s ‘public charge’ rule
- Former Kansas officer fights brain cancer, hopes to wear uniform again
- Derby schools using K-9 help to curb drugs