NEWPORT, N.C. (WITN) – A North Carolina woman has been charged with malicious castration after she allegedly tied her husband up and cut his penis off.
Deputies have charged Victoria Frabutt, of Newport, was also charged with kidnapping.
The Carteret County Sheriff’s Office said deputies were called to the couple’s home around 4 a.m. Tuesday. 61-year-old James Frabutt reported that his wife tied him up, then pulled out a knife.
Major Jason Wank says they were able to recover 61-year-old James Frabutt’s body part, and it was immediately put on ice.
Meanwhile, Frabutt was taken to Vidant Medical Center in Greenville; his condition is unknown.
Victoria Frabutt is in jail under a $100,000 bond. Her first court appearance is Wednesday.
- One person dead in Reno County car crash
- Watch Live: Sheriff says Sedgwick County Sheriff’s Office is victim of theft
- Lawmaker on Trump deeming churches essential: ‘It’s not safe to be in groups of that size’
- Group in Wichita says they will hold a peaceful rally for George Floyd
- Law Tigers Kansas Motorcycle Safety Awareness Month