AUSTIN, Texas (AP) — Officials in Texas’ capital say at least five people were wounded in an early morning shooting.
Austin-Travis County EMS tweeted Sunday morning that five adults with “serious, potentially life-threatening injuries” were taken to local hospitals.
Tweets from EMS and Austin police say the shooting took place around 3 a.m. in a commercial area of downtown Austin.
Further information wasn’t immediately available. It’s unclear whether anyone was taken into custody.
- On Ronelle’s Radar: Sunshine and below average temperatures Monday
- Sedgwick County officials mulling changes at intersection after crash kills mother and four kids
- Health officer evaluating health order weekly, business owners hope for fewer restrictions
- Car crashes into bank near 31st and Seneca
- Teachman’s Take: Cooler and more Fall-like heading into Monday