PASCO COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – A New Port Richey man drowned in the same canal where he nearly drowned a year ago, according to the Pasco County Sheriff’s Office.
Deputies found Juan Carlos Munoz-Valencia, 52, face down in a canal in the 4200 block of Green Key Road after his wife called 911.
According to deputies, Munoz-Valencia had nearly drowned at the same location nearly a year ago, but he was removed by a Pasco deputy and resuscitated.
Investigators do not suspect foul play in his death.
Further information was not immediately available.
- At Home With Design Source Interiors
- Girl Scouts offers virtual camp and outdoor activities nationwide
- You may get to see a new comet with only the naked eye
- Tracking the Tropics Week 6: Storm surge, contraflow, and the buoy network
- PAC launches campaign against Kobach in Kansas Senate race