ST. LOUIS COUNTY, Mo. (KSDK) – An anti-gun violence march through the streets of Ferguson, Missouri was interrupted Saturday when a someone pulled a gun and threatened marchers.
“It really made me angry because why do we have people pulling up with guns?” organizer Skylar Robinson said. “And this is what we are trying to fight against.”
“This gives me more purpose we’re not going to stop. We’re going to keep going because this needs to be addressed,” she added.
Robinson, 17, organized the march after hearing about 8-year-old Jurnee Thompson, who was shot and killed near a football jamboree this past summer.
Robinson says she couldn’t handle one more child dying.
- President Joe Biden releases statement on authorization of COVID-19 vaccine
- Motorcyclist leads California Highway Patrol on Interstate 5 chase reaching speeds of 120 mph
- Second woman accuses Governor Cuomo of sexual harassment
- Storm Track 3 Forecast: Seasonable wrap up to the weekend, mild air holds steady into early March
- McNeil scores 16 points, No. 10 West Virginia beats K-State