It’s National Ice Cream Day! How do you plan on celebrating the sweet foodie holiday?
Its origins are believed to have taken place thousands of years ago when Persians put snow in a bowl with juice. Fast forward, from Neapolitan to chocolate chip cookie dough, there’s no shortage of flavors.
And that’s not all. Ice cream has truly evolved.
You can also get it nitrogen-blasted, hand-rolled, or charcoal-infused.
Share you’re favorite flavors on social media with the hashtag #NationalIceCreamDay.
- Kansas education funding up in the air amid ‘school choice’ expansion failure
- Allergy season is getting longer and more intense
- Kansas ranks 20th in percentage of population with first COVID vaccine
- Governor Kelly responds to Transgender Athlete bill passing in House and Senate
- Why some people should return their stimulus checks