(NBC News) – A mid-season report on holiday shopping suggests it’s even better than predicted, but retailers are still dishing out deals for last-minute shoppers.
“Because it’s a shorter shopping season, that means retailers are clamoring for shoppers business and every single day counts,” says RetailMeNot.com’s Sara Skirboll. “You don’t see a deal today, make sure to check back tomorrow”
Skirboll also has another little trick you can try to save even more.
“Shop around. Put things in your cart and leave your website. If you are actually logged in, I can almost guarantee you’ll get an email in your inbox saying ‘we saw you abandoning your cart here is a 10% off code on us,'” she says.
- Court: Kansas “Ag-Gag” unconstitutionally bans free speech
- US mayors work to find solutions to nationwide issues at National Conference
- Teachman’s Take: Second system this week to bring more rain/snow to a select few
- Republicans say there’s ‘no evidence, no facts’ in Trump impeachment
- House and Senate committees pass abortion amendment bill