BERKELEY, Mo. (AP) – Authorities are investigating a deadly shooting inside a Waffle House restaurant in the St. Louis area.
St. Louis County police say the shooting happened around 12:10 a.m. Tuesday in Berkeley. The gunfire came from outside and shattered a window, wounding 26-year-old Justin Jones, of Jennings. He was rushed to a hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
Police released no description of a suspect.
- House passes bill to make lynching a federal crime
- LIVE: ‘Critical incident’ reported at Milwaukee MillerCoors headquarters
- Police: ‘Critical incident’ at Molson Coors in Milwaukee
- West Virginia senators seek more funding to finish Corridor H interstate connector
- KDHE issues boil water advisories for multiple public water supply systems in Lyon and Coffey counties