MINNEAPOLIS, Minn. (WCCO) – A Minneapolis target store was looted on Wednesday night.
The store was looted near a police precinct where protesters were demonstrating over the death of George Floyd.
A Target spokesperson says the store closed early to ensure its employees’ safety.
- City of Wichita sees new businesses open during pandemic
- Wichita police and fire department are cracking down on firework regulations
- T.J.’s Forecast: Storms possible this evening and into July 4th
- Face mask ordinance passed 4-3 by City Council in Mayor Whipple’s Special Meeting
- Kansas football voluntary workouts suspended due to increased COVID-19 cases