WILKES COUNTY, N.C. (AP) – A North Carolina pastor has been arrested on more than 100 counts of felony sex offenses that span 15 years.
Rodney Dean Luffman, 58, is charged with 115 felony sex charges — 80 counts of indecent liberties and 35 counts of sexual offenses.
One of the victims was as young as 4 years old, and the other was as old as 16 when the offenses occurred, according to the Wilkes County Sheriff’s Office.
The offenses against two of the victims happened over a period of 15 years, mostly between 2000 and 2015, detectives said.
- Democrats block new virus aid as lawmakers squabble over funding
- Lawmakers press Bureau of Prisons for answers on new coronavirus procedures
- Fourth COVID-19 case in Republic County involves infant
- AP source: Chiefs bring back CB Breeland on 1-year deal
- ACLU seeks release of Kansas inmates vulnerable to COVID-19