LEHIGH ACRES, Fla. (WBBH) – Police in Lehigh Acres, Florida say a dispute over explicit photos lead to the murder of 24-year-old Terence Brown.
Investigators say Brown left his home Sunday thinking he would be meeting Benjamin Paige for a romantic encounter.
Instead, he was shot to death on the front lawn.
The sheriff’s office confirms paige and brown had known each other about a week. They’d met online and had been intimate.
According to the investigation Paige was upset Brown had explicit pictures of them both and refused to delete them.
- On Ronelle’s Radar: Slim moisture chance south and cool temps holiday weekend
- Community members say they’re thankful for the frontline workers this thanksgiving
- Shooting in Wichita leaves one in serious condition, police still investigating
- Teachman’s Take: Cool comfort for Black Friday, weekend storm tracks south
- Giving back to those in need – Wichita churches and organizations hand out thousands of meals