LEHIGH ACRES, Fla. (WBBH) – Police in Lehigh Acres, Florida say a dispute over explicit photos lead to the murder of 24-year-old Terence Brown.
Investigators say Brown left his home Sunday thinking he would be meeting Benjamin Paige for a romantic encounter.
Instead, he was shot to death on the front lawn.
The sheriff’s office confirms paige and brown had known each other about a week. They’d met online and had been intimate.
According to the investigation Paige was upset Brown had explicit pictures of them both and refused to delete them.
- Protests heat up across US, governors call in National Guard
- T.J.’s Forecast: Quiet end to the weekend on tap
- President Trump praises Secret Service after George Floyd protests outside White House
- Photo Gallery: SpaceX rocket blasts off in historic flight to International Space Station
- WATCH: NASA launches 2 astronauts into orbit on SpaceX rocket for historic mission