GRANDVIEW, Mo. (AP) — Police in suburban Kansas City say a man has died in an early morning house fire.
Police say Grandview firefighters were called to the blaze around 5:30 a.m. Tuesday.
In the course of extinguishing the fire, crews found a man dead inside the home, located in the southeastern corner of Grandview.
Authorities have not released the identity of the man, but say he was in his 70s. The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
- On Ronelle’s Radar: Rain chances go up, clouds stick around
- Wichita Public Schools will look at onsite learning option for 6th-12th graders
- ‘He is ready to go back’: Officer shot in Lyons making recovery alongside wife in hospital
- All 62 residents in Norton County nursing home test positive for COVID-19, of which 10 have passed away
- Chiefs top Bills, improve to 5-1