(NBC News) – Cyber Monday will be the largest online shopping day of the year according to Adobe Analytics, with Americans spending $11 million every minute during peak hours.
“We expect 9.4 billion to be spent through the course of the day,” says Adobe’s John Copeland.
As consumers opt to skip stores and shop online, retailers are pushing discounts on everything from clothing to electronics.
They’re competing for shoppers with expanded sales and faster shipping.
Many Cyber Monday purchases on Amazon will start arriving on doorsteps Tuesday.
Amazon started the shipping race this holiday season with a free next day delivery for its Prime members.
Walmart responded by offering next day shipping without a membership on orders of $35 dollars or more.
Many other retailers, including Best Buy and Target, are offering shipping deals as well.
- ‘I just want to play’: Teams now wearing masks in accordance with KSHSAA guidelines
- Teachman’s Take: Heat dominates, late week storm chances return
- Artista de Wichita pinta mural en honor de la soldado Vanessa Guillén
- Usar cubrebocas en Wichita: Lo que debes saber
- After Supreme Court ruling, what’s next for DACA?