BLOUNTVILLE, Tenn. (WCYB) – A Tennessee mother has been charged with murder in the death of her 1-year-old daughter.
A grand jury indicted Megan Boswell on 19 total charges, including felony murder and child abuse.
Boswell has been held in jail since she was arrested and charged with false reporting back in February. She was later charged with 10 more counts of false reporting.
The body of her 1-year-old daughter Evelyn was found on a family member’s property in Blountville in March.
That discovery came weeks after an Amber Alert was issued on February 19, nearly two months after Evelyn was reportedly last seen, according to the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation.
- T.J.’s Forecast: Hot start to the final weekend of September
- Trump picks conservative Amy Coney Barrett for Supreme Court
- Kansas State stuns No. 3 Oklahoma 38-35
- Kansas advocates propose agency to track foster care system
- DNA test results confirm identity of body found as missing Wichita man