KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) – Authorities say the victim killed in a shooting that also wounded four people in a popular Kansas City entertainment district was just 17 years old.
Police identified the teen Monday as Devin Harris, and said three men injured in the Westport shooting are in stable condition.
Two of them had been in critical condition. A women also sustained non-life threatening injuries around 1:30 a.m.
Saturday after shots were fired by occupants of a sport utility vehicle. Twenty-five-year-old Devon Carteris jailed on $150,000 bond on charges of unlawful use of a weapon and armed criminal action in the shooting.
- Web Link: Kansas Eviction Prevention Program
- Le’Veon Bell ready to roll with Chiefs for first time
- Local agencies taking back unwanted prescription drugs October 24
- Wichita mask ordinance expires, county mask ordinance still in effect
- CDC redefines COVID-19 close contact, adds brief encounters