(NBC News) – A fast moving wildfire has forced thousands to evacuate their Northern California homes.
The “Kincade” fire exploded overnight, destroying dozens of homes and threatening hundreds more.
Firefighters say it’s spreading at a “critical rate” and remains out of control.
Winds gusts of over 70-miles an hour are pushing the flames across dried out territory.
Read more: https://nbcnews.to/365oZZQ
- California school shooting victims have concerned Kansas ties
- ‘The Tale of Captain Nightengale’: High school student writes children’s book
- Larned rape suspect makes first court appearance
- BEHIND THE NAME: Officials explain the process and meaning behind Wichita Wind Surge
- Mobile classroom teaching computer skills across Kansas