EDMOND, Okla. (KFOR)– An Oklahoma City firefighter was arrested Saturday morning after he allegedly attacked a woman and was spotted running naked through an Edmond neighborhood.
Several people called 911 Saturday just after 8 a.m. to report a man running naked down the street.
When officers arrived, they found Clayton Evans naked.
When he wouldn’t follow their orders, one of the officers tased him, and then it took two officers to get him into handcuffs.
The woman he was with that morning told police he was acting strangely, calling himself Jesus Christ. After getting out of the shower, he allegedly ran out of the house and down the street naked.
- Car crashes into bank near 31st and Seneca
- Teachman’s Take: Cooler and more Fall-like heading into Monday
- Watch Live: Packers vs Saints
- NAS Pensacola opens after securing safety from bomb threat
- Demand Justice group buys Amy Coney Barrett’s domain name, site redirects to criticism of her record