WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – One person has been taken to the hospital following a single-vehicle rollover accident.
It happened just after 7:30 a.m. Sunday on eastbound US-54 and Seneca.
Sedgwick County dispatch confirmed a vehicle left the roadway near the exit, resulting in that vehicle becoming overturned.
The driver has been taken to a local area hospital with minor injuries.
Dispatch says traffic was slowed down near the exit, but the roadways are not being blocked.
Many roads have recently been treated for ice. Drivers are asked to reduce speed and to take caution on top of and when leaving elevated roads.
- Man turns man cave into Chiefs Kingdom shrine filled with random finds
- Woman stopped with 21 pounds of meth sentenced to 7 years
- Winter storm coats roads in parts of Kansas, Oklahoma
- Jefferson Elementary teachers and students dress up for ‘Mahomes Monday’
- On Ronelle’s Radar: Hazardous travel through a wintry Tuesday