WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – Wichita police identified the victim in a deadly hit-and-run crash on Kellogg Sunday night.
It happened on eastbound Kellogg between Hydraulic and I-135 before 7 p.m.
Police said 22-year-old Lamont McClary was riding a motorcycle on Kellogg when it stalled in the middle lane. He was struck by a 2007 Chrysler Pacifica. McClary died at the scene.
The driver and passengers inside the Pacifica fled the scene. Police are still looking for them.
If you have any information that could help police find the driver, call Crime Stoppers at (316) 267-2111, detectives at (316) 350-3692, or the See Something Say Something hotline (316) 519-2282.
- CDC recommends men shave their beards to protect against coronavirus
- Kindness in the classroom: Extra credit paid forward
- Homeowner and dogs escape Hutchinson house fire
- Wesley Medical Minute: Teen Vaping
- Furry Friends: Danny’s Pet Grooming