WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – Police have identified a 33-year-old man killed in a crash in northwest Wichita as Steven Evans. The crash happened in the 9600 block of West 37th Street North Saturday.
Around 2:45 a.m., officers responded and found Evans unresponsive. A 29-year-old woman suffered serious but non-life-threatening injuries. EMS tried life-saving measures on Evans, but he died at the scene.
Police said their investigation revealed that their blue Nissan Altima was westbound on 37th Street when the driver lost control and struck multiple trees in the median.
- Original James Bond actor Sean Connery dies at 90
- $1,200 direct payments: Americans blame both parties for stimulus check stalemate
- “We will pick them up from their homes”: League of Women Voters push to get residents out the door to vote
- Taylor’s Forecast: Feeling like Fall for Halloween, cooler tomorrow
- Non-profit organization working to open affordable daycare in downtown Wichita