WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – Wichita police responded to a multi-vehicle crash at Harry and Hydraulic Tuesday. The call came in after 8 p.m.
Firefighters had to rescue one person who was reportedly trapped inside a car and sustained critical injuries.
- Sedgwick County Republican Party asks O’Donnell, Clendenin, Capps to step down
- ‘She loved her Pigs’: Friends open up following the death of Sedgwick County woman
- Cats Cruise in 12th-Straight Sunflower Showdown Win
- T.J.’s Forecast: Winter storm on the horizon, big changes tomorrow into early next week
- Equity Bank of Andover assumes deposits of failed Almena Bank