DETROIT, Mich. (WDIV)– A 35-year-old woman was fatally stabbed Saturday night in a Detroit, Michigan home as emergency medical personnel were in the next room.
According to authorities, EMS and fire crews were assisting a man in the same house who was having a heart attack.
They were performing CPR on a man in his 60s when a man stormed into the home and made the rescue a chaotic situation.
Authorities said they could hear a violent struggle and called Detroit police for help.
Police said the man walked out of the home with blood on him, carrying a knife.
Neither the heart attack victim nor the woman survived.
- Amber Alert expanded for abducted Alabama 3-year-old; 2 in custody
- Domestic Violence Awareness Month brings resources to the public
- Two dead, one missing after New Orleans collapse
- T.J.’s Forecast: Sunshine and warmth hold for the start of the workweek
- Arkansas dad invents emergency blinds for high school