WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – Police say a man shot two others early Sunday during fights near a bar in southwest Wichita.
Officers took 52-year-old Felipe Barrientos into custody on suspicion of aggravated battery with a firearm. They say he sent a 30-year-old and 40-year-old man to the hospital after shooting them around 2 a.m.
Police initially responded to the 3800 block of South Seneca Street, near the Bourbon Street Sports Bar and Grill.
Police said both men have serious but non-life threatening injuries.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Missouri man charged with 9 felonies in bridge shooting
- Ohio girl with brain injury who can’t walk or talk defies odds, graduates from high school
- Kansas Honor Flight announces 7 flights to Washington have been postponed until 2021
- How long until booze to-go goes bye-bye?
- President Trump says U.S. will terminate relationship with World Health Organization