WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – Police say a man shot two others early Sunday during fights near a bar in southwest Wichita.
Officers took 52-year-old Felipe Barrientos into custody on suspicion of aggravated battery with a firearm. They say he sent a 30-year-old and 40-year-old man to the hospital after shooting them around 2 a.m.
Police initially responded to the 3800 block of South Seneca Street, near the Bourbon Street Sports Bar and Grill.
Police said both men have serious but non-life threatening injuries.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Debate takeaways: Warren attacked, 70s club avoids age issue
- Dozens attend first ever Kansas City ‘rage yoga’ class, which includes cursing and alcohol
- Active search underway for Kamille “Cupcake” McKinney
- Mom’s viral Facebook post encourages blue Trick-or-Treat buckets for autism awareness
- Police arrest two teens after firing gun into northwest Wichita home