VALLEY CENTER, Kan. (KSNW) – The Valley Center Police Department needs your help in locating two people involved in an accident at the Valley Center High School.
The department said it happened on Tuesday around 3:30 p.m.
According to police, the two individuals, Kenneth Earl Pittsley, 59, and Julie Marie Jones, 37, have warrants out for their arrest and are wanted for traffic violations.
They were last seen on foot going north from the Valley Center Cemetery.
If you know the whereabouts of these two individuals call 9-1-1.
- South Texas tribe vows to fight border wall, sues to preserve tribal cemetery
- Rare red and white cardinals spotted in central Texas
- Florida mom, dad, 17-year-old son all battling cancer ask for prayers, Christmas miracle
- NM mayor calls for immigration reform
- United Industries and its OSHA violations