VALLEY CENTER, Kan. (KSNW) – The Valley Center Police Department needs your help in locating two people involved in an accident at the Valley Center High School.
The department said it happened on Tuesday around 3:30 p.m.
According to police, the two individuals, Kenneth Earl Pittsley, 59, and Julie Marie Jones, 37, have warrants out for their arrest and are wanted for traffic violations.
They were last seen on foot going north from the Valley Center Cemetery.
If you know the whereabouts of these two individuals call 9-1-1.
- Ex-officer gets 4 months for deadly crash near Arrowhead
- State Fair of Texas canceled for 2020 season; first time since World War II
- New York adds Kansas and Oklahoma to the COVID-19 quarantine list
- Chicago man charged with first-degree murder in shooting of 7-year-old girl
- Wichita police investigating homicide on North Broadway