KANSAS CITY, Kan. (AP) — A 31-year-old man from Kansas City, Kansas, was shot and killed Saturday.
Kansas City, Kansas, Police Department spokeswoman Nancy Chartrand said officers found 31-year-old Vincent Locke inside a home around 4:30 p.m. Saturday. He was taken to a hospital where he later died. Chartrand said Locke and a 51-year-old man had an argument before the shooting. The older man fled the scene before officers arrived, but he was arrested later.
Police detectives were talking to family members, who were home at the time of the shooting, to learn more about what led to the fatal confrontation.
- Former Wichita State president to be paid for consulting
- Veterans Voices: Navy sailor creates nonprofit to bring joy to active duty service members
- Not ‘I’ but ‘we’: The key to victory for one World War II veteran
- Stimulus checks: Any chance we get $1,200 direct payments in October?
- ‘Lead from the front’: Vietnam combat veteran shares lessons in leadership