WASHINGTON (AP) – Kamala Harris is ending her bid for the Democratic presidential nomination in 2020.
She told supporters in an email Tuesday that she “simply doesn’t have the financial resources we need to continue.
Harris launched her campaign in front of 20,000 people at a chilly, outdoor campaign launch in January.
The first woman and first black attorney general and U.S. senator in California’s history, she was widely viewed as a candidate poised to excite the same segment of voters that sent Barack Obama to the White House.
- KSN Storm Track 3 Digital Extra: Temperature importance when it comes to rain/snow, winter storm update
- Stimulus checks? Here’s a breakdown of what’s in the $908 billion bipartisan economic plan
- California sheriff who refused to enforce COVID-19 order tests positive for virus
- Etienne leads Wichita St. past Oral Roberts 85-80
- Kansas City metro parents fighting back on KSHSAA’s ban of fans from middle and high school winter sports